Blueprint is a CSS framework designed to reduce cross-browser compatibility when working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). It is also possible to design and implement a CSS development tool. Blueprint is released under a modified version of the MIT License , making it free software . It Can Be Either used as is, or further Top adapté for use via a compression tool That is written in Ruby .
Blueprint’s README file lists the following features as being provided out-of-the-box:
- An easily customizable grid
- Sensible default typography
- A typographic baseline
- Perfected browser CSS reset
- A stylesheet for printing
- Powerful scripts for customization
- Bloat Minimized as much as possible
Jeff Croft, Jeff Croft, Nathan Borror, Christian Metts, and Eric Meyer .  Blueprint was first created by Olav Bjørkøy and released on August 3,  Version 0.8 was released on November 11, and included various bugfixesas well as a new “tabs” plugin. 
Blueprint as a foundation for other projects
One of the objectives of the CSS.  A variety of CSS generators, visual editors , themes , and frameworks are based on Blueprint, many of which can be found on the Blueprint Wiki . 
- Jump up^ Launch: Blueprint, a CSS framework. Bjorkoy.com (2007-8-3).
- Jump up^ CSS Frameworks for Front-end Developers. byteswire.com. Retrieved on 2014-09-01
- Jump up^ Blueprint version 0.8. Christianmontoya.com. Retrieved on 2012-09-11.
- Jump up^ Semantify, and CSS tools based on Blueprint ArchivedJanuary 16, 2009, at theWayback Machine.. Christianmontoya.com. Retrieved on 2012-09-11.
- Jump up^ Mods, Forks and Alternatives. Wiki.github.com (2012-03-31). Retrieved on 2012-09-11.