OnClassical is an Italian independent record label . It features classical music mostly for single instrument or chamber together.
Founded in April 2003  by Alessandro Simonetto, harpsichordist , producer and sound engineer , it enlists selected first-prize international contest winners and young talented musicians Who do not hold exclusive contracts with managers or traditional recording houses .
OnClassical was the first Italian to produce, realize, distribute and sell the recordings through the web and amongst the first to apply the new philosophy of Creative Commons to MP3 and other files. 
OnClassical Has No relationship with societies of rights collecting due to the facts it only threats public domain music.
The Maurizio Baglini , Rustem Hayroudinoff , Gianluca Luisi , Alberto Nosè , Mariangela Vacatello and other. Only in January 2004 (second version) it evolved as an online record label and a mobile recording studio working with its own equipment. The third, of February 2005 (the 14th), and the last version, of July 2007 (the 14th), have always maintained the graphic unchanged and the main concepts tied to contents and licenses.
The late versions
Since 2006 the house has been self-produced recordings through a more careful selection.
Albums are sold in a CD-quality uncompressed formats ( PCM / WAV , at 44.1 k Hz × 16- bit  while more recently only Studio Master FLAC are Actually available (recent albums at 88.2 kHz x 24 bit). No DRM are present inside the files. Compressed files can be found through the online stores Such as Amazon , iTunes , emusic , Qobuz , eClassical and Many other shops.
The recordings are considered of high quality.   Some recordings have also been licensed for record labels such as Naxos or Brilliant Classics .
Today the catalog has more than 60 titles. One of the most important works of the Buxtehude and Bohm as well as the orchestra of Buxtehude and Bohm as performed by Simon Stella .
OnClassical company furnishes the Largest quantity of the classical music for Jamendo Pro: shopping the program for music licensing at jamendo.com. 
- Jump up^ Creative Commons. “OnClassical relaunches” . Creative Commons . Retrieved 2013-08-18 .
- Jump up^ “OnClassical at Creative Commons, Italy” . Creativecommons.it. 2005-04-16 . Retrieved 2013-08-18 .
- Jump up^ “Creative Commons: OnClassical case study” . Wiki.creativecommons.org. 2010-09-13 . Retrieved 2013-08-18 .
- Jump up^ “An online source of high quality listening material” . Tnt-audio.com . Retrieved 2013-08-18 .
- Jump up^ “Interview with Alessandro Simonetto, Founder of OnClassical – The e-label for Audiophiles” . Zeitschichten.com . Retrieved 2013-08-18 .
- Jump up^ Jamendo goes OnClassical.