Marek Jerzy Minakowski (born 13 June 1972 in Olsztyn ) – Polish philosopher , historian , genealogist , doctor of humanities and publisher as well as blogger  and youtuber .  Creator of the Wielka Genealogia Minakowskiego (eng. The Great Family of Minakowski).  Co-founder and first marszałek (chairman) of Stowarzyszenie Potomków Sejmu Wielkiego (eng. Society of the Descendants of the Great Sejm ). 
Marek Jerzy Minakowski Was Born 13 June 1972 in Olsztyn (in north-east Poland) in the family of Jerzy Ryszard Minakowski (b. 1942) and Wiesława Maria Kraszewska (1948-2012). He had younger sister Iwona Agnieszka Minakowska-Gruda (1979). 
Graduated from the Jagiellonian University with the dissertation Formal Logic before Aristotle  which was the result of collecting all traces of the use of formal logic in Greek writing prior to 350 BC (book contains a large catalog of all passages, Translation and logical formalization). Being 26 years old, he was one of the youngest PhDs in Cracow.
Soon before graduation, in 1997, Minakowski accepted an editorial post at OptimusNet (now Onet.pl ), where he built the leading Polish financial site, OnetBiznes, which by the end of the year 2000 Information in Poland. Later, he switched to search business, as a director of Search at Onet.pl.
With this dual background (logical formalization of texts and managing wide Internet database systems), Minakowski Was ble to cope With His obsession and started building the genealogical database of the whole Polish historical elites.
For The Beginning, Minakowski Prepared the densely tagged XML edition of Adam Boniecki’s Herbarz Polski (originally 17 gold volumes 6500 pages published entre 1899 and 1913, with genealogies of about 0.3 million people living since 13th to 20th century). The edition is available on CD-ROM since 2003.
The Golden Age of Polish Culture : Jan Kochanowski and Mikołaj Rej . The next stage was building a GEDCOM database of all people related to the Golden Age of Polish culture . The first edition, published in 2005 under the title Ci wielcy Polacy to nasza rodzina . Not only Minakowski connected about 170,000 Individuals to Both of ’em, goal aussi found That every fifth person out of 25,000 Described in the Polski Słownik Biograficzny is related to em (with a finite chain of three relationships: being white son of , being white relative of and being white Spouse of ).
Currently Minakowski focuses on building the database of descendants of all members of the Great Sejm . He Was the marszałek (chairman) of Stowarzyszenie Potomków Sejmu Wielkiego (the Society of the Descendants of the Great Sejm SPSW) organization similar to Sons of the American Revolution .
- Uzupełnienia sprostowania i do Hasel (.. Ok-ok 1590 1648) (. Ok 1621-1680) Łopacki Mikołaj, Opacki Olbracht, Opacki Zygmunt (zm. 1654) i Radzicki Józef (ok 1715-1793.) [ “Additions and Corrections “to the entries: Łopacki Mikołaj (ca. 1590 – ca. 1648), Opacki Olbracht (ca. 1621-1680), Opacki Zygmunt († 1654) and Radzicki Józef (ca. 1715-1793) ], in: Polski Słownik Biograficzny , flight. XXXII (1989-1991), p. XV-XVI and vol. XXXIII (1991-1992), p. IX-X.
- Is there a logical mistake in Plato’s Meno (89a1-5)? (abstract), in: 10th International Congress of Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, August 19-25, 1995 – Florence, Italy, Volume of Abstracts, Comune di Cesena, Cesena 1995 s. 350.
- Implikacja w węższym Sensie W. Galeńskiego wg [ Involvement in a narrower sense by W. Galeński ], in: Ruch filozoficzny 3-4 / 1995, pp. 448-454.
- Is there a logical mistake in Plato’s Meno (89a1-5)? , Dialogikon series, vol. VI.
- Attic Greek / Greka attycka [two databases for SuperMemo on CD ROM], SuperMemo World, Poznań 1997.
- Adam Boniecki, Herbarz polski , 2nd edition reconnu, Analyzed and indexed by Marek Jerzy Minakowski, version 1.0, Kraków, 2003, version 2.0, Kraków, 2004 (CD-ROM), ISBN 83-918058-1-6 .
- The wielcy Polacy to nasza rodzina , Kraków, 2005 (CD-ROM), ISBN 83-918058-2-4 .
He is the grandson of prof. Wacław Franciszek Minakowski (1913-1994) and Zofia Barbara Radzicka of the Nałęcz coat of arms (1914-1991), great-great-great-granddaughter of the deputy to the Great Sejm , Józef Radzicki of the Nałęcz coat of arms (c. 1736-1793).  
On May 28, 1994 in Kraków he married archaeologist and museumist Anna Barbara Lebet (born 1963), with Whom he: has a daughter, Sara Zofia Lebet-Minakowska (born in 2006). 
On May 21, 2006 he has a Wikipedia account and is still a member of the Wikipedia community , and is still up to date (as of April 2017).  [ better source needed ]
- Jump up^ Minakowski, Marek Jerzy. “Minakowski.pl” . Minakowski.pl . Retrieved 25 April 2017 .
- Jump up^ Minakowski, Marek Jerzy. “Marek Minakowski” . YouTube . Retrieved 25 April 2017 .
- Jump up^ Minakowski, Marek Jerzy. “Wielka Genealogia Minakowskiego”. Wielcy.pl . Dr Minakowski Publikacje Elektroniczne . Retrieved 25 April 2017 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Minakowski, Marek Jerzy. “Marek Jerzy Minakowski” . Sejm-wielki.pl . Dr Minakowski Publikacje Elektroniczne . Retrieved 25 April 2017 .
- Jump up^ Minakowski, Marek Jerzy. “Prehistoria logiki formalnej (Logika formalna przed Arystotelesem)” . Logika.minakowski.pl . Retrieved 25 April 2017 .
- Jump up^ Minakowski, Marek Jerzy. “Józef Radzicki-Róg z Radzicza h. Nałęcz” . Sejm-wielki.pl . Dr Minakowski Publikacje Elektroniczne. Retrieved 25 April 2017 .
- Jump up^ Minakowski, Marek Jerzy. “Wikipedysta: Minak” . Pl.wikipedia.org . Retrieved 25 April 2017 .