Aaron Klein (born 1978)   is an American weekend radio show host, author, and senior reporter and Mideast head office for Breitbart News and weekly columnist for the Jewish Press .
Early life and education
Klein grew up in Philadelphia and graduated from Torah Academy Boys High School in Philadelphia.  In his book Schmoozing with Terrorists , Klein describes his upbringing: “I was a Talmud -studying Modern Orthodox Jew . I attended Jewish religious schooling my whole life from religious elementary school until college I came from a tight-knit orthodox Jewish community. ” 
At Yeshiva University in New York City, Klein edited the undergraduate bimonthly student newspaper, The Commentator and changed his major from biology to English.  Articles published in The Commentator regarding events as a child of the elderly. circulation.  This paper is an editorial board of the University of Ottawa. Yeshiva University. The Commentator for the Confiscated Issues. 
Klein has a weekly talk show entitled “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on WNYM -AM 970 in Metro New York and WNTP -AM 990 in Philadelphia. His show includes his calling and interviewing terrorists on the air. “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” was one of two weekend programs in the US that made the list.  The show is reported to have over one million weekly listeners. 
In January 2013, the show was advertised on the weekend. 
A Jerusalem Post magazine profile, describing Klein as a “one man power house,” the US while living in Tel Aviv is advantageous. “I have a major advantage being in Israel,” Klein told the newspaper. “For example when a child is raised in a dysfunctional household, he does not realize the reality of the situation ” ” I do not know what to do,
On October 16, 2009, the National Journal Reported Klein Was aussi contre Advocating other Obama Officials, Including Cass Sunstein , the Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.  On Dec 1, 2009, Aaron Klein reported on the John Batchelor Show that Van Jones continues working for the White House as an independent consultant, and that the mainstream media is not reporting on the story. 
In April 2008, Klein appeared on the John Batchelor radio show, where both interviewed Ahmed Yousef , chief political adviser to Hamas in the Gaza Strip. During that interview, Yousef stated that Hamas endorsed Barack Obama for president.  Obama’s chief political strategist, David Axelrod , said he was “flattered” by the Hamas comparison of Obama’s President John F. Kennedy .  Yousef’s comments on the Obama’s opponent, the Republican presidential candidate John McCain .    The interview was also noted by Pennsylvania media just before a presidential primary in that state between Obama and Sen. Hillary Clinton in which Clinton was victorious. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review wrote an editorial entitled, “Hamas & Obama: Terrorist Flatter,” questioning Axelrod’s response to Hamas’ endorsement.  Ultimately, McCain and Obama self addressed Yousef’s comments; McCain quoted Yousef’s comments dozens of times during media interviews.  The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review wrote an editorial entitled, “Hamas & Obama: Terrorist Flatter,” questioning Axelrod’s response to Hamas’ endorsement.  Ultimately, McCain and Obama self addressed Yousef’s comments; McCain quoted Yousef’s comments dozens of times during media interviews.  The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review wrote an editorial entitled, “Hamas & Obama: Terrorist Flatter,” questioning Axelrod’s response to Hamas’ endorsement.  Ultimately, McCain and Obama self addressed Yousef’s comments; McCain quoted Yousef’s comments dozens of times during media interviews. 
Hamas was a terrorist organization, the British politician George Galloway evicted Klein and Rusty Humphries from his office and turned them over to Parliament, claiming the two had breached security by falsely presenting themselves As reporters. 
In June 2010, Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf, the Muslim leader behind a proposed Islamic cultural center near the site of the 9-11 attacks, was interviewed by Klein on WABC, where he reportedly refused to describe Hamas as a terrorist organization.  
On August 15, 2010, Doctor Mahmoud al-Zahar, the chief of Hamas in Gaza, appeared on Klein’s program, where he expressed support for Park51 community center. Zahar’s comments made the cover of the New York Post  and generated world media attention.  
During the 2016 US presidential election , Klein conducted a series of interviews with three of the sexual assault accusers of Bill Clinton; Juanita Broaddrick , Gennifer Flowers , Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey . The allegations become fodder for the presidential debates and the news cycle. [ 28 ]  Hours before the third presidential debate, forming Arkansas television reporter Leslie Millwee gave her first interview with Klein at Breitbart News, claiming Clinton sexually assaulted her in 1980. 
In one de son first post- inaugural interview Steve Bannon , Donald Trump’s chief strategist, Referred in the Wall Street Journal to Breitbart Jerusalem – “Breitbart is The Most pro-Israel website in the United States of America … I have Breitbart Jerusalem , Which I have Aaron Klein run with about 10 reporters there “. McClatchy News followed up, visiting Klein in Tel Aviv, profiling his working life and how it fit into his year-and-a-half with Breitbart and his career back to college. 
Notable work and views
Schmoozing with Terrorists
Klein ‘s book, Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew! , Was released in September 2007. 
The book is based on interviews with purported terrorists. Topics include Klein’s meetings with a recruited Palestinian suicide bomber; Interviews with Muhammed Abdel-El, the head of a Popular Resistance Committee , and Hamas leader Sheikh Yasser Hamad, and confrontations with the Muslim desecrators of Jewish and Christian holy sites. There is also a section in which jihadist leaders are petitioned to describe what life in the US would be like under the rule of Islam, a chapter on Christian persecution in the Middle East, and a chapter claiming the US funds terrorism.  
The Manchurian President
The Manchurian President: Barack Obama’s Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists was released in May 2010.  In the book, (by the New York Times blurb), “President Obama’s life and campaigns are sifted for Communist Socialist ties. ”  The book was on the Times’ bestseller list for hardcover nonfiction as well as those of Publishers Weekly and the Washington Post .   Simon Maloy, writing for Media Matters for America , and John Oswald, of New York Daily News , both called the book “ridiculous crap.”   Some journalists, Including from publications such as Time and Newsweek, sent emails to the author’s publicist who did not want to receive a copy of Klein’s book.  
Red Army: The Radical Network: The Radical Network by Michael Tomasky for the New York Review of Books, writing “Red Army” That the book “will be read by hundreds of thousands.” 
Fool Me Twice
Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Posted on August 7, 2012, and appeared on the NY Times bestseller list the following week. 
In August 2013, Klein published “Impeachable Offenses: The Case to Remove Barack Obama from Office.” MSNBC reported the book fueled the national conversation to impeach Obama,  while BuzzFeed announced the book “ushers in the Obama impeachment movement” right. 
Real Benghazi Story
On September 11, 2014, the second anniversary of the Benghazi attacks , Klein released a new book entitled, “The REAL Benghazi Story: What the White House and Hillary Do not Want You to Know.”
Maggie Haberman Reported in Politico que la book was hand of a resurgence of conservative book publishing targeting Clinton in the run up to the United States presidential election in 2016.  Alex Seitz-Wald, writing for MSNBC , Said the book Would prove ” Easy fodder for the conservative echo chamber. ” 
Relationship with Wikipedia
In March 2009, Klein criticized Wikipedia for what he described as Barack Obama coverage. Obama’s relationship with Bill Ayers and allegations that Obama was not born in the United States . Said Klein similar negative happy Was found in the section of George W. Bush .   
The story was picked up by The Independent , The Daily Telegraph , Drudge Report and Fox News . A spokesperson for Wikipedia stated that the Obama article had not received any preferential treatment  and another spokesperson noted the site’s content is monitored and edited entirely by users. “Editors are really, really trying to do this as neutral as possible”. 
Klein removed the name of the editor from the article after-overs Arose are blogs and Wired News That he might himself be the suspended editor Described in the story (the only previous editor’s work is editing Wikipedia Was Klein’s page). In an email sent in response to the Wired News article, Klein wrote that the editor “works with me and does research for me.” 
- ^ Jump up to:a b Arenson, Karen W. (December 15, 1999). “Yeshiva Students Say the University Is Behind Removal of Campus Paper” . The New York Times .
- Jump up^ “Islamist reactionaries threaten American pop stars” . Freemuse. November 13, 2007 . Retrieved April 8, 2012 . Klein was 27 at the time of publication.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Klein Traiman Elected Commentator Editors” . The Commentator . Yeshiva University. 1999 . Retrieved April 8, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Klein,Schmoozing with Terrorists, p. xv.
- Jump up^ Klein, Aaron; Alex Traiman. “University Country Commentator in Censorship Case” . The Commentator, V. 64, No. 2 (undated) . Archived from the original on March 6, 2007.
- Jump up^ “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” . WABC (AM) . Nd . Retrieved March 15, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “Aaron Klein Radio Among ‘Heaviest’ In US” . Jewish Press.com. 18 April 2012 . Retrieved 23 August 2012 .
- Jump up^ Hasten, Josh (3 May 2012). “Airing controversy” . Jerusalem Post . Retrieved January 19, 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Israel-Based Show Rates # 1 in New York” . Israel National News . Retrieved 2017-03-05 .
- Jump up^ Hasten, Josh,”Airing controversy”,Jerusalem Post, May 3, 2012.
- Jump up^ “First Van Jones: Who’s Next?” . National Journal . October 16, 2009. Archived from the original on October 22, 2009 . Retrieved November 13, 2009 .
- Jump up^ WorldNetDaily ArchivedDecember 28, 2009, at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Freund, Michael (October 28, 2008). “Look who’s rooting for Obama” . Jerusalem Post . Retrieved March 11, 2009 . [ Permanent dead link ]
- Jump up^ McCarthy, Andy (May 28, 2008). “Hamas & Obama: Apparently, It’s Only a Smear if McCain Says It” . National Review Online . Archived from the original on October 10, 2008 . Retrieved April 8, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Cameron, Carl (April 18, 2008). “McCain Camp Uses Obama’s Hamas Compliment as Fundraising Fuel” . Fox News. Archived from the original on March 3, 2016 . Retrieved April 8, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Youngman, Sam (April 18, 2008). “McCain Raises Cash on Obama’s Foreign Policy Plans” . The Hill . Retrieved April 8,2009 .
- Jump up^ Tapper, Jake (April 20, 2008). “On ‘This Week,’ McCain Attacks Obama on Ayers Connection ‘ . ABC News . Retrieved April 8,2009 .
- Jump up^ “Hamas & Obama: Terrorist Flatter [Editorial]” . Pittsburgh Tribune-Review . April 21, 2008 . Retrieved April 8, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Adair, Bill (May 9, 2008). “A Terrorist Endorsement For Obama?”. PolitiFact.com . St. Petersburg Times . Retrieved April 8, 2009 .
- Jump up^ “Galloway Defends Hamas, Ejects Klein and Humphries from Office” . Jewish Press . December 5, 2007 . Retrieved March 10, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Topousis, Tom (June 19, 2010). “Imam terror error: Ground Zero mosque leader hedges on Hamas” . New York Post . Retrieved December 18, 2011 .
- Jump up^ Barnard, Anne (August 21, 2010). “Parsing the Record of Feisal Abdul Rauf” . New York Times . Retrieved April 15, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Miller, SA; Tom Topousis (August 16, 2010). “Hamas nod for Ground Zero mosque” . New York Post . London.
- Jump up^ “Ground Zero mosque must be built” . Associated Press. 2010-08-16.
- Jump up^ “Obama backtracks over Ground Zero mosque after furious 9/11 families label him ‘insensitive and uncaring ‘ ” . Daily Mail . London. August 17, 2010.
- Jump up^ Weigel, David,”As Trump mulls attack on Clinton scandals, one source makes him a target”, The Washington Post , October 9, 2016.
- Jump up^ Tumulty, Karen, and Frances Stead Sellers,”The Bill Clinton scandal engine revs back up and takes aim At His wife”,The Washington Post, January 6, 2016.
- Jump up^ Breitbart News; YouTube; October 9, 2016
- Jump up^ Boccagno, Julia,”Former TV reporter says Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her in 1980s”,CBS News, October 19, 2016.
- Jump up^ Glueck, Katie,”Steve Bannon’s man in the Middle East”,Sacramento Bee , March 27, 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-27.
- Jump up^ Marcus, Lori Lowenthal (March 2008). “Book Review: Schmoozing With Terrorists” . Philadelphia Jewish Voice .
- Jump up^ Glazov, Jamie (October 31, 2007). “Interview with Aaron Klein”. FrontPage Magazine .
- Jump up^ Gabriel, Brigitte (2008). They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It . Macmillan. pp. 119-20. ISBN 0-312-38363-0 .
- Jump up^ The Manchurian President: Barack Obama’s Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists . ISBN 1935071874 .
- Jump up^ Buddo, Orville (July 11, 2010). “July’s Political Best Sellers” . New York Times .
- Jump up^ Schuessler, Jennifer (June 4, 2010). “Hardcover Nonfiction” . New York Times .
- Jump up^ “Political Bookworm” . Retrieved 2017-03-05 .
- Jump up^ “Ten Reasons Why Aaron Klein’s The Manchurian President is” ridiculous crap ” ” . Media Matters for America . 2010-05-05 . Retrieved 2017-03-05 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “See Which Media Stars Diss Book Exposing Obama Unread, Editors, Trash Obama Project as ‘Sensational Rubbish ‘ ” . WorldNetDaily. May 6, 2010.
- Jump up^ West, Diana (June 13, 2010). “Diana West: Obama’s Radical Associations Matter, But Go Ignored by Press” . The Examiner.
- Jump up^ “Nybooks.com” .
- Jump up^ Cowles, Gregory. “Best Sellers” . The New York Times .
- Jump up^ “Republicans foster ‘dreams’ of impeaching Obama” . MSNBC . Retrieved 2017-03-05 .
- Jump up^ Smith, Ben. “Book Ushers In The Obama Impeachment Movement” . BuzzFeed . Retrieved 2017-03-05 .
- Jump up^ Haberman, Maggie. “Books test Clinton hostility market” . Politico . Retrieved 2017-03-05 .
- Jump up^ Seitz-Waldwork, Alex. “The return of Benghazi” . MSNBC . Retrieved 2017-03-05 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Coleman, Mark (March 10, 2009). “Barack Obama ‘receives preferential treatment on Wikipedia’, report claims . The Daily Telegraph . London. Archived from the original on March 13, 2009 . Retrieved March 10, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Klein, Aaron (March 8, 2009). “Wikipedia scrubs Obama eligibility” . WorldNetDaily . Retrieved March 11, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Klein, Aaron (March 9, 2009). “Eligibility Issue Sparks ‘Edit War’; Wikipedia Blocks Users From Posting Criticism of Obama . WorldNetDaily . Retrieved March 11, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Miller, Joshua Rhett (March 10, 2009). “Obama’s Wikipedia Page Distances President From Wright and Ayers” . Fox News.com . Retrieved March 10, 2009 .
- Jump up^ Poulsen, Kevin (March 9, 2009). “Fox Claims Wikipedia Whitewashes Obama’s Past” . Wired News (Threat Level blog) . Retrieved February 1, 2012 .