WikiExperts is a web-based company founded by Alex Konanykhin . On October 17, 2013, the firm, its employees, and any related companies were banned from editing Wikipedia. 
In May 2013 Moschini appeared on the Clix program on CNN in Español , where she discussed WikiExperts and Wikipedia. WikiExperts does produce content directly for Wikipedia. Wikipedia has an article on: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Wikipedia has an article on:  Moschini was also interviewed by CNN about the role of WikiExperts on Wikipedia, and discussed her view that paying editors on Wikipedia and other forms of marketing is a natural step for the website.  Konanykhin has also been interviewed regarding his view of WikiExperts’ Wikipedia, Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. He has stated that WikiExperts exists to help manage that effect. 
WikiExperts has called for a boycott of Wikipedia fundraising campaigns, “We believe that boycotting fundraising efforts of Wikipedia might compel it to raise billions through advertising and develop content of better quality.” 
- Jump up^ SeeCommunity wikiexperts.us
- Jump up^ “Wikipedia: The Encyclopedia of Today” . Clix on CNN in Español . May 19, 2013 . Retrieved May 28, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Moschini, Silvina (January 20, 2011). “10 años de Wikipedia” [10 years of Wikipedia]. CNN in Español USA Directo (Interview) (in Spanish). Interview with Juan Carlos López.
- Jump up^ Clarisa Herrera (October 3, 2013). “Wikipedia, a Major Threat to the Reputation of Businesses and Brands” . Pulso Social . Retrieved October 9, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Silvina Moschini (January 11, 2012). “Biografías digitales, efectos reales” . The Vanguardia . Retrieved July 23, 2012 .
- Jump up^ BLANCA SALVATIERRA (May 23, 2012). “Los experts pago reivindican a hueco in Wikipedia” . Diario Público . Retrieved July 23, 2012 .
- Jump up^ MarketWatch (March 1, 2011). “Wikipedia Experts Call for No Donations to Wikipedia” . Retrieved October 11, 2013 . Reprinted on wikiexperts.us