Good Faith Collaboration: The Culture of Wikipedia is a 2010 book by Joseph M. Reagle Jr. that deals with the topic of Wikipedia . The book was first published on August 27, 2010 through the MIT Press and has a foreword by Lawrence Lessig .  
Good Faith Collaboration is based on Reagle’s dissertation PhD.  The book is a study of the history of Wikipedia , its real life and theoretical precursors, and the culture which has developed around it. Reagle explores the history of collaboration, touching on the Quakers ‘ methods , the World Brain envisioned by HG Wells and Paul Otlet ‘ s Universal Repository.  
The book has a positive review from Cory Doctorow , who said that Reagle “offers a compelling case that Wikipedia’s most fascinating and unprecedented aspect is not the encyclopedia itself – rather, it’s the collaborative culture that underpins it: brawling, self-reflexive, funny , Serious, and full-tilt committed to the project “. 
In August 2011, Reagle was a keynote speaker at the Wikimania conference in Haifa , Israel.  In September 2011, the Web edition of the book was released  under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license.
- Bibliography of Wikipedia
- Jump up^ Bulatovic, Peja (January 14, 2011). “Wikipedia turns 10” . CBC News .
- Jump up^ Solon, Olivia (January 11, 2011). “A Decade Of Wikipedia, The Poster Child For Collaboration” . Wired .
- Jump up^ Madrigal, Alexis (October 19, 2010). “In Rancorous Times, Can Wikipedia Show” How To All Get Along? ” . The Atlantic .
- Jump up^ Kowinski, William (December 30, 2010). “Good Faith Collaboration: The Culture of Wikipedia” . North Coast Journal .
- Jump up^ Lee, Humphreys (April 1, 2011). “Good Faith Collaboration: The Culture of Wikipedia”. Journal of Communication . 61 (2): E1-E4. Doi : 10.1111 / j.1460-2466.2011.01545.x .
- Jump up^ Doctorow, Cory (December 20, 2010). “Good Faith Collaboration: How Wikipedia works” . Boing Boing .
- Jump up^ Avigayil Kadesh (July 14, 2011). “Israel hosts Wikimania 2011” . mfa.gov.il . Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs . Retrieved October 2, 2011 .
- Jump up^ Web / CC Edition of Good Faith Collaboration