Alain Guionnet (April 22, 1954) is a French Holocaust denier .
Born on 22 April 1954  in the 14th arrondissement of Paris , Alain Guionnet received a bachelor’s degree in economics and social administration  and master’s degrees in history and hungarese.
According to Christophe Bourseiller , during Guionnet’s youth, he led a far-left group called Oser to struggle, to dare to beat, based in Issy-les-Moulineaux .  Together with Pierre Guillaume , he also founded and contributed to the leftist newspaper The Social War .  He wrote a “Letter to Guy Debord ” that has been archived by the latter in his “Letters Received” (received letters). 
In 1988, he took an interest in forming the commander of Bergen-Belsen concentration camp Josef Kramer’s trial through a book.  After HAVING collaborated magazine was revisionist,  ·  ·  In 1989 he founded His Own, titled Revision ,  qui Publishes Anti-Masonic  and antisemitic items and texts [11 ] Including The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and some articles by Robert Faurisson . The ninth volume reprinted Élie Reclus ‘ s article against circumcision. In the same time, he founded the Association against the mutilation of the children, Together with Xavier Valla. Michel Erlich, a psychiatrist, categorized Revision as “[a vehicle of] delirious antiSemitism”;  Guionnet hawked his magazine at Front National Conventions.  He published Revision until 2009. 
Guionnet was sentenced to jail several times (in 1991, 1993 and 1994) for violations of the Gayssot Act , ie, denying the Holocaust.  He was also sentenced for defamation towards Pierre Vidal-Naquet . 
Guionnet has written three books published under various pseudonyms:
- “Jacques Moulin,” The mode of production of men-plants (The mode of production of Plantmen), Issy-les-Moulineaux, A. Guionnet 1980, 177 p. ( BNF 366012528 )
- “The Black Eagle”, Josef Kramer vs. Josef Kramer: defense brief (Joseph Kramer Against Josef Kramer: Defense), Paris, Polémiques, 1988, 151 p. ( BNF 36626799x )
- “Attila Lemage” Manifesto anti-Jewish: the 10 th century BC to the present day, the battle of the Titans (Anti-Semitic Manifesto: from the 10th century BC to Nowadays, the Titans’ fight), Issy-les-Moulineaux and Paris, Free Speech and A. Lemage, 1991, 73 p. ( BNF 35476667k ).
He also prefaced two:
- Friedrich Engels (preface and translation as “Jacques Moulin”), The Campaign for the Constitution of the German Reich: 1850 (The Campaign for the Constitution of German Reich: 1850), Paris, Moulin J., 1981, 147 p. ( BNF 346906265 )
- Maurice Joly (preface as “Jacques Moulin”), Dialogue in the underworld between Machiavelli and Montesquieu: 1864 (The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu: 1864), Issy-les-Moulineaux, Free Speech, 1991, 180 p. ( BNF 35485556m ).
- Jump up^ “The Black Eagle (1954 -….)” . Catalog.bnf.fr .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Ratier, Emmanuel : Encyclopedia of French Politics , 1992 (see “REVISION”)
- Jump up^ Bourseiller, Christophe:General history of the ultra-left, Denoël, 2003, p.434
- Jump up^ “The Black Eagle – Author of letters” . data.bnf.fr .
- Jump up^ Akribeia: history, rumors, legends . Akribeia. 1999. pp. 22 n.4.
- Jump up^ Shapiro, Shelly:Truth prevails: demolishing holocaust denial: The end of “The Leuchter Report”, The Beate Klarsfeld Foundation and Holocaust Survivors & Friends in Pursuit of Justice, 1990, p. 35
- Jump up^ Vidal-Naquet, Pierre:Holocaust denial in France: analysis of a single phenomenon, Tel Aviv Univ., 1995, p. 55, 69, 70
- Jump up^ Igounet, Valerie,History of Negationism in France, Paris, 2000, p. 401, 548-560
- Jump up^ Igounet, Valerie (2000). History of Holocaust denial in France. Editions du Seuil. pp. 554-56. ISBN 9782020354929 .
- Jump up^ Lacquer, Walter ; Baumel, Judith Tydor (2001). “Holocaust Denial”. The Holocaust Encyclopedia . Yale University Press. p. 298. ISBN 9780300138115 .
- Jump up^ https://www.academia.edu/8559740/RevisionCatalogue
- Jump up^ Erlich, Michel (1991). “Circumcision, excision and racism” . New review of ethnopsychiatry (in French). 18 : 125-40.
- Jump up^ from Appollonia, Ariane Chebel (1998). The Extreme Right in France . Editions Complexe. p. 377. ISBN 9782870277645 .
- Jump up^ “Revision (Issy-les-Moulineaux)” . data.bnf.fr .
- Jump up^ Hennebel, Ludovic; Hochmann, Thomas (2011). Genocide Denials and the Law . Oxford University Press. p. 254. ISBN 9780199876396 .
- Jump up^ “Defamation towards the memory of the dead” . Legipresse (in French) (142). 1997.