OsmAnd [ pronunciation? ] (OpenStreetMap Automated Navigation Directions) Android and iOS .  It uses the OpenStreetMap (OSM) map database for its primary displays, but is an independent app and not endorsed by the OpenStreetMap Foundation . It is available in Both free and a paid version, the lathing unlocks the download limit for offline maps, and Provides Access to Wikipedia POIs and Their description from dans le app. The software is licensed under CC-BY-NC-ND and GPLv3, with an exception forbidding publishing a fork to main marketplaces. 
OsmAnd (OSM Automated Navigation Directions) OpenStreetMap (OSM) data.  All the data can be stored on the device’s memory card for offline use. Via the device’s GPS, OsmAnd offers routing, with visual and voice guidance, for car, bike, and pedestrian. All the main functionalities both online and offline.
- Works online or offline (no roaming charges)
- Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
- Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
- Supports intermediate points
- Automatic re-routing
- Search for places by address, by type (eg, restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
- Display the position and orientation on the map
- According to the direction of the motion of the device
- Places can be saved as favorites
- Display POIs (point of interests)
- Can display online tile maps
- Can display satellite view (from Bing)
- Can display different overlays like touring / navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
- Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
- Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
- Wikipedia POIs (not available in the free version)
- Unlimited free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
- Always up-to-date maps (usually 1-2 updates per month)
- Compact offline vector maps
- (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
- Also supports online or cached tile map
- Optional automated day / night view switching
- Optional speed limit display, with a reminder
- Optional speed-dependent map zooming
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
- The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths
- Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
- Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
- Optional trip to local GPX file or online service
- Optional speed and altitude display
- Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
- Report map bugs
- Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
- Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
- Optional trip mode in sleep mode
- Comparison of commercial GPS software
- Jump up^ OsmAnd (8 August 2016). “OsmAnd 2.4” . Osmand.net . OsmAnd . Retrieved 15 August 2016 .
- Jump up^ OsmAND BV (27 April 2016). “OsmAnd Maps” . App Store . Apple . Retrieved 15 August 2016 .
- Jump up^ “OsmAnd for iPhone is released” .
- Jump up^ “FAQ” . Osmand.net . Retrieved 24 June 2017 .
- Jump up^ “OsmAnd Maps: a genius and helpful MapsApp” . theappzine.com. May 31, 2015.