Tasnim News Agency is a private news agency in Iran launched in 2012. Its purpose is to cover a variety of political, social, economic and international subjects along with other fields.  All rights reserved Creative Commons.
Its Stated AIMS are to defend the Islamic Republic contre negative media propaganda campaign and supplier providing readers with realities on the ground about Iran and Islam . The news agency HAS Given wide coverage to events Such As the Arab Spring Otherwise Known in Iran Islamic Awakening referring to the Uprisings across the Arab World qui started in 2009. It adds aussi Says That It is to Promote Islamic principles across the world.
As of 2014, Tasnim’s main headquarters for news is based in Iran’s capital Tehran , with reporters across the country sending in reports.
Tasnim has strong links with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC). On 10 April 2013 the IRGC chief Mohammad Ali Jafari visited the Tasnim headquarters and quoted by the news agency saying “The faithful and Revolutionary media have today a very heavy duty in confronting anti-islamic and anti-human plots of the oppressors” [3 ]
Tasnim English News
The English department of Tasnim News Agency, staffed with dual language speakers of both English and Persian provides readers with English versions of articles, news, photos, videos and analyzes produced in the Persian department, but not necessarily every piece of the Persian products. 
Germanwings Flight 9525
Sports journalist Milad Hojjatoleslami of the Tasnim News Agency and Hossein Javadi of Vatan-e-Emrooz were among the victims of Germanwings Flight 9525 , which crashed March 24, 2015 in Prads-Haute-Bléone , Alpes-de-Haute-Provence , France .  
- Jump up^ “خبرگزاری تسنیم – خبرگزاری تسنیم; چشمه ی جوشان آگاهی بخشی” . Retrieved 27 April 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Tasnim News Agency launched” . Tehran Times . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Visit of IRGC Commander Mohammad Ali Jafari” . Tasnim News Agency . Retrieved January 25, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Tasnim News Agency” . Retrieved 21 May 2014 .
- Jump up^ Dehghan, Saeed Kamali (25 March 2015). “Two Iranian journalists among dead in Germanwings flight 4U 9525 crash” . Retrieved 27 April 2017 – via The Guardian.
- Jump up^ “PressTV-Iran reporters among Germanwings victims” . Retrieved 27 April 2017 .