Creative Commons is pleased directory Maintaining a wiki of organisms and projects using Creative Commons licenses .  On its website CC licenses across the world.  CC licensed content can also be accessed through a number of content directories and search engines.
- Search.creativecommons.org – a Metasearch engine for finding Creative Commons content on other search engines.
- CcHost – Server web software used by ccMixter and Open Clip Art Library
- Common Content – now offline (accessed 16 November 2007).
- Creative Commons’ Content Management
- Creative Commons’ Search Page
- Google Advanced Search – select an option under Usage
- Mozilla Firefox web browser with default Creative Commons
- Open Game Art – Sound and graphics repository Intended for use in free software video games
- OpenIndieProject.org – Audio, visual, translation and education repository for use in software, media and education
- Ourmedia – Media archive supported by the Internet Archive
- The Internet Archive – Project dedicated to Maintaining an archive of multimedia resources, qui Among Creative Commons-licensed happy
- Yahoo ‘s Creative Commons Search
Audio and music
- CCMixter – A Creative Commons Remix community site
- Dogmazic – Archive of free music in Europe
- Electrobel – A Creative Commons Community for Belgium, France, Netherlands, UK, Italy
- Jamendo – An archive of music albums under Creative Commons licenses
- Newgrounds Audio portal – All the music submitted to the Newgrounds BY-NC-SA 3.0.
- Starfrosch – Creative Commons # hot100 Charts
Photos and images
- Newgrounds Art Portal – Artists who can submit art to the Newgrounds.
- Open Clip Art Library
- Pixabay – Provides public domain photos, illustrations, vector graphics, and film footage.
- Amcharts SVG Maps – Provides country and global maps in SVG file format.
- Worldmapper – A collection of world maps, where areas are re-sized according to the subject of interest.
- Jump up^ “Creative Commons Content Directories” . Wiki.creativecommons.org. 2013-09-04 . Retrieved 2013-09-20 .
- Jump up^ “Creative Commons Case Studies” . Wiki.creativecommons.org. 2013-09-15 . Retrieved 2013-09-20 .