Florence Jacqueline Sylvie Devouard , born Nibart (born September 10, 1968) was the Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation between October 2006 and July 2008.
Devouard holds an engineering degree in agronomy from ENSAIAo and a DEA in genetics and biotechnologies from INPL . 
On 9 March 2008, Devouard was elected member of the municipal council of Malintrat. 
Devouard joined the Board of Directors in June 2004 as Chair of the Board of Trustees, succeeding Jimmy Wales .  She was a founder of Wikimedia France in October 2004. She has served on the Advisory Board of the Foundation since July 2008. 
Co-founder of Wikimedia France in 2004, she was vice-chair of her board as of 2011 until December 2012. 
On 16 May 2008, she was made a knight in the National Order of Merit , proposed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as “chair of an international foundation”. 
- Jump up^ Devouard, Florence. “Small biography about Florence Devouard” . Retrieved November 2, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Election results, French Ministry of the Interior
- Jump up^ “Board of Trustees” . Wikimedia Foundation. 2012-02-15 . Retrieved 2012-03-26 .
- Jump up^ “Wikipedia’s initiatives in the developing world. Interview with Florence Devouard” . Alliance lab . Retrieved February 18,2015 .
- Jump up^ “General Assembly of December 2012 (General Assembly – December 2012)” . Wikimedia France official website (in French). 2010-12-01 . Retrieved 2014-06-03 .
- Jump up^ “Decree of May 16, 2008” (in French). Legifrance.gouv.fr . Retrieved 2012-03-26 .