Xnet ( former eXgae) is a non-profit activist platform that develops and promotes alternative models for cultural dissemination and royalty management. Its activities revolve around five core themes: free culture , internet neutrality , technopolitics, network democracy, new models of sustainability for the digital era and the defense of citizen journalism and the legal fight against corruption. Xnet also engages in political lobbying at the national and international levels, by preparing and submitting legislative proposals and viral campaigns.
Because of the leaking of the ‘Blesa’s emails (received by the X Party in 2013) That lead to the investigation and court case contre Miguel Blesa (former president of the national savings bank Caja Madrid now Bankia ), Xnet Decided to Improve create an Anonymous mailbox at the disposal of those who hold information about corruption. This mailbox allows citizens to send information secure and anonymously. 
The organization reports that the information received by XnetLeaks is treated first by journalists and secondly by a legal team. XnetLeaks received the first reports on the case of Caja Madrid’s ‘opaque Cards’ through the leaks of Blesa’s emails, which also uncovered the corrupt management plot regarding the high-speed train AVE or the irregular financing through ghost foundations of Madrid’s management board. XnetLeaks has a blog published on five different media through which it has facilitated open access to Caja Madrid’s emails, known as Blesa’s Emails.
15MpaRato is a citizen platform launched by Xnet iwith the aim of collecting and spreading for naming the responsible for the crisis in Spain.  It was created on May 16, 2012 by Launching a public campaign and citizen lawsuit against Rodrigo Rato and other management positions at Bankia (the Spanish bailed-out bank). 
Rodrigo Rato and Bankia ‘s board. They presented a lawsuit That Was accepted by the National Court in Spain and Bankia Rodrigo Rato and Were officiellement accusé of fraud in what the media called “The Bankia Case”.  The trial is still ongoing, as of December 2015.
Catalonia’s Working Group Against Corruption
This working group was created in January 2015 to coordinate the efforts of groups and individuals in an active network against corruption. Xnet coordinates and represents the working group. Also in the group: David Fernandez, President of the Parliamentary Commission on the ‘Pujol Case’ and member of the CUP; The 15MpaRato platform; Hervé Falciani; The collective against corruption Cafè amb Llet; The X Party’s Anti-Corruption Commission and the Federation of Neighborhood Associations of Barcelona, among others.  
The group has managed to give the approval of the appearance of the Catalan government as a private prosecutor against the Uruguayan and Palestinian Cristina in the case of Palma Arena. 
On November 26, 2015, the City Council of Barcelona creates the ‘Office for Transparency and Good Practices’ of the City Council of Barcelona for its management of the Citizen Working Group on Corruption in Catalonia.  
Citizen Working Group against Corruption. Moreover, the Group agrees to monitor the proper functioning of the Office. 
The Spanish State’s Working Group against Corruption
This working group is officially presented in Barcelona on October 31, 2015, as part of the seventh edition of Free Culture Forum .  
It is a state platform of citizen groups actively working against corruption, formed by Simona Levi and Sergio Salgado, from Xnet Leaks and 15MpaRato; Audita Sanidad, a joint work on a citizen debt audit of the health care sector; Ana Garrido, one of the first complaints if the corruption case Gürtel; Kontuz, a citizen association of users, consumers and taxpayers who have uncovered major corruption cases in Navarra; Acción Cívica; Encarnacion Cortes, councilor who denounced corruptions in the town of Benalmádena; David Fernandez, President of the Parliamentary Commission on the Pujol case as deputy of the CUP-Parliament; Fernando Urruticoechea, who has reported several cases of corruption from the public administration and Patricia Ramirez Suarez,
Other participants as advisors in the Citizen Debt Audit Platform – PACD; Pau A. Monserrat, economist, author of “The Guilty Banks” and Raul Burillo, a tax inspector who investigates the Palma Arena, Son Oms or Maquillaje.
The Citizen Group against Corruption has presented a Decalogue for Whistleblowers as a proposal for the protection of complainants or alert triggers of corruption. 
The oXcars are a non-competitive awards ceremony that is held at Sala Apolo in Barcelona , Spain , in October each year. They are a public showcase that puts the spotlight on cultural creation and distribution carried out under the paradigms of shared culture.  [ edit] References  Related terms The award categories include: Music, Animation, Theater, Human Tools, Future Markets and Great Leftovers of Spanish Culture, among others. 
The FCForum is an international conference organized by Xnet and a network of other groups and activists. It brings together organizations and experts in the field of free / free culture and knowledge, with the aim of creating a strategic global framework for action and international coordination. It takes place annually in Barcelona.
The first FCForum was held in Barcelona from October 30 to November 1, 2009, to coincide with the 2nd oXcars awards ceremony. The main organizations and active voices in the world of Free Culture and Knowledge participated in the event.  A series of working groups at the Forum produced a unique document known as the “Charter for Innovation, Creativity and Access to Knowledge,”   which proposes a series of reforms to the Spanish Intellectual Property Legislation, Telecoms Package and other issues related to the circulation of information and net neutrality . The Charter was sent to a few governments and political institutions around the world.
The second FCForum was held in Barcelona from October 28 to 31, 2010, and focused on the new models of sustainability in the digital era. Two papers Were Drafted as a result of this event: the “Sustainable Models for Creativity and the How-To Manual for Sustainable Creativity ‘ .
The third edition of the FCForum was held in Barcelona on October 28, 29 and 30, 2011, under the title ‘Networks for a R-evolution’. Day one revolved around sustainable models for creativity in the digital age. In the context of the global revolution, self-organization and defence-based tools for the defense of the Internet.
The 2012 edition was held at Ars Santa Mònica on October 26 and 27.
Day one explored the theme of sustainable models for the creative sector and day two was dedicated to democracy in the digital age.
The 2013 FCForum took place on October 25 and revolved around four core themes:
- Creativity, Culture and Knowledge: sustainable new models of access and production
- Data Science: The Big Data
- Networked Democracy
- Electronic Money and Distributed Currency: strengths and weaknesses
The 2014 edition took place in different spaces and dates.
- November 4 at the Barcelona Growth Center on Democracy and Technopolitics.
- November 4, 5 and 6 at the BAU Design College of Barcelona, with different workshops and conferences about designing tools and their relationship to open knowledge.
- November 27, 28 and 29 at the Barcelona Center of Contemporary Culture (CCCB), the The Influencers , a festival about non conventional art, communication guerrilla and radical entertainment.
The 2015 edition
Under the title Fighters & Makers, the seventh edition of the FCForum took place on October 30 and 31 and November 2, 2015, in different spaces in Barcelona.
On October 30, Sala Conservas held a series of working groups that came together round the following topics:
- Legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Net Neutrality.
- Freedom of expression, freedom of information
On October 31, the FCForum moved to the Farinera del Clot Cultural Center, with the following program:
- Citizen Group Against Corruption (Citizen Group Against Corruption)
- Two blocks of conferences focusing on the “crisis” as a “scam” and on monitoring, repression, data protection and civil liberties.
- Another working group on “Freedom of expression, freedom of information, freedom of action: state of affairs and coordination of struggles in the Spanish State”.
- A series of workshops on digital self-defense and the right to privacy of communications, by the Center for Investigative Journalism.
November 2 was the last day, dedicated to “Makers & business models” and held at the BAU Design College of Barcelona.
The Evolution Summit was organized by the Spanish Ministry of Culture in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona, which was held in Barcelona on March 29 and 30, 2010. This paper examines the role of cultural industries in the development of cultural industries in the 1990s. professionals. 
The Forum for Cultural Industries of the International Conference on Economy and Culture held in May 2009, and took place just before the informal meeting of the 27th Conference of Ministers of Culture of the European Union. US.
The Evolution Summit was a counter-summit to the United States and the United States of America.
During three days, the Evolution Summit Organized Internet broadcasts of the proceedings of the Forum for Cultural Industries and the Informal Meeting of Ministers, staged concerts with groups who use free licenses, and carried out actions such as the handing out music with free licenses To hairdressing salons and the action “Leo Bassi,” “Leo Bassi.”  Evolution also organizes viral campaigns and provided information on the topics being discussed at the Forum through social networks. 
Parents are the Pirates
Parents are the Pirates is a self-published collective book of contributions by fifty authors who were invited to write or illustrate, in 400 words or less, one of the following topics:
- Culture in the digital era: new “profits”
- The creative ecosystem of the digital age: now or never
- Digital information is what today’s memory is made of
- Copying and its benefits
- Lies, bits, the inquisition and P2P
- 13,000,000 pirate homes: piracy does not exist, parents are the pirates
- Banning communication in the communication age
- P2P: Do we really want to follow in the footsteps of Pakistan, China, France and Sudan?
- Lets talk about the middlemen: restructuring in times of crisis. Culture existed before the cultural industry
- Lost profits is counting your chickens before they hatch (and the chickens are culture)
- Public Domain vs. Benefits for Parasites
- The right to quote: the key to the link economy
The book was launched at the first oXcars, in October 2008. It was published under a 2008 season Poetic License and is distributed by independent publishing house Traficantes de Sueños.
Xnet provides legal advice on copyright , licensing, private copying , copyright , privacy , copyright , and other issues related to the digital society. They provide artists with information about the licenses they can use to cover their work. They also advise businesses that they are being sued by the Spanish collecting society SGAE and want to know their rights and obligations. 
Change of name
On August 2, 2010, lawyers from Spain’s largest copyright collecting society, the SGAE , sent a certified fax to eXgae requesting they shut down the domain name exgae.net and suspend their activities, alleging infringement of the SGAE brand and unfair competition.  In the interests of avoiding a long and expensive legal battle, the collective changes its name to Xnet, although it continues working on the same issues and activities.
- Free software
- Private copying levy
- Net neutrality
- Telecoms Package
- Peer to peer
- Jump up^ “Xnet’s Mailbox: Leaks against corruption” . Xnet .
- Jump up^ “File: Historia de lucha contra the corrupcion of 15MpaRato, Xnet y la Comisión Anticorrupción del Partido X.” (PDF) (in Spanish).
- Jump up^ Goodman, Amy (July 12, 2012). “Spain’s 99% occupy Madrid against Rato’s banking and Rajoy’s austerity” . The Guardian.
- Jump up^ González, Andrés; Rodríguez Piedra, Blanca. “Spain opens fraud case on ex-Bankia chief Rato” . Reuters . Retrieved 16 March 2015 .
- Jump up^ País, Ediciones El (2015-01-22). “Entidades, activistas y partidos crean una plataforma against the corrupcion” . EL PAÍS (in Spanish) . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ “Siete entidades y Falciani trabajarán juntos against the corrupcion in Cataluña” . ELMUNDO . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ País, Ediciones El (2015-03-06). “El Parlament pides that the Generalitat persists in el ‘caso Palma Arena” . EL PAÍS (in Spanish) . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ Press, Europa. “Barcelona creates una Oficina para la Transparencia” . Europapress.es (in Spanish) . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ “Barcelona impulsa the oficina of Transparency para los ciudadanos denuncien prácticas corruptas”. Eldiario.es . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ País, Ediciones El (2015-11-26). “Colau crea una oficina de asuntos internos and a buzón anticorrupción” . EL PAÍS (in Spanish) . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ “Xnet presenta el Grupo Ciudadano contra la Corrupción” . InfoLibre.es . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ “Nace el Grupo Ciudadano against the Corruption in el Estado español” . Www.publico.es (in Spanish) . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ “# FCForum15: Herramientas para salvar el mundo” . Eldiario.es . Retrieved 2015-12-06 .
- Jump up^ “The gala de los oXcars exalted the free circulation of the cultura” . El País. October 23, 2008 . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Las categorías y los eXponsors” . La-EX . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Barcelona organiza el Foro internacional de Cultura I in free sociedad del conocimiento the” . Europa Press. October 20, 2009 . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Carta para la innovación, the creatividad y el acceso al conocimiento” . FCForum . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Propuestas para innovar in the reformation of Ley de Propiedad Intelectual” . El Mundo. January 29, 2010 . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Mil instituciones del mundo recibirán una Carta aproced in Barcelona for Free Internet Culture” . Europa Press. April 14, 2009 . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Foro Europeo de Industrias Culturales” . Ministerio de Cultura . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Leo Bassi intenta entered a pato de goma gigante to the ministers europeos de Cultura” . Europa Press . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “Internautas españoles preparan una cumbre alternativa to the de ministros de Cultura” . Europa Press. March 22, 2010 . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ Blanca Salvatierra (April 13, 2009). “Internet organizer para defender el derecho a compartir” . Público. Archived from the original on August 18, 2011 . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .
- Jump up^ “SGAE contra Exgae: demanden el cierre del sitio web activista for a ‘conflicts of marcas ‘ ” . El Mundo . Retrieved March 7, 2011 .